PharmacyDrug selection, patient and team education, general drug information. renal dosing, and adverse drug reaction reporting.
The Pharmacy includes assistance with drug selection, pharmacokinetic dosing and monitoring, patient and team education, general drug information. renal dosing, and adverse drug reaction reporting.
- Outpatient services include the Pharmacy, Ambulatory Nursing Emergency Department assuring safe drug therapy, drug administration, toxicities, compatibility, and related supportive care management.
- At night, technology plays a role, as we use a remote telepharmacy company to process medication orders from a virtual Pharmacist at E-Pharm Pro
- The Providers caring for inpatients utilize a CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry) program on their computer screen to pick and choose UCVH available medication entries for their patients
- For medication safety, the Pharmacy champions a Surveillance Program, through the implementation of the MEPI (Medication Error Prevention Initiative) Hotline.
- Physicians, nurses, and other health professionals are able to report a possible or actual event by calling the MEPI Hotline. The data collected is analyzed for trends that could signify areas where medication error prevention can occur.
For more information, call (603) 388-4250.
NEW Retail Pharmacy now available for easy and convenient prescription filling and over the counter medications and supplies:
Address: 141 Corliss Lane, Colebrook, NH
Phone: (603) 237-4170 or (800) 947-6709
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm