Dear Community Members,
For over 50 years, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital (“UCVH”) has been providing care for residents and visitors in 20 communities spanning Oxford County in Maine, northern Coös County in New Hampshire, and the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. Located just minutes from the U.S.-Canadian border crossing in Beecher Falls, Vermont, UCVH prides itself on bringing state-of-the-art care to the “frontier” of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Whether you are a resident who has suddenly taken ill or a visitor who suffered an accident while outdoors, our highly skilled providers, nurses and technicians are here to serve you, 24 hours per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year. The mission of UCVH reads:
Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital strives to improve the well-being of the rural communities we serve by promoting health and ensuring access to quality care.
Under the direction of the UCVH Board of Directors and in collaboration with our sister affiliates of North Country Healthcare, this mission guides our staff and providers in the delivery of high-quality care. With our mission as the foundation of care delivery, UCVH offers the following:
- Board certified physicians and highly trained advanced practice clinicians such as PA’s and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Over 12 medical specialties available here at UCVH, including: Audiology, Cardiology, Ear-Nose-Throat-Allergy, General Surgery, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopaedics, Podiatry, Pulmonary Care, Sleep Medicine, Tele-Medicine Rheumatology and Urology
- Advanced and updated medical imaging (CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Bone Density Screening and MRI), laboratory services, O.R.’s and Endoscopy, Rehabilitation and Infusion Services
- Integrated electronic health record or EMR, MEDITECH, which is shared by our sister hospitals of North Country Healthcare, Androscoggin Valley Hospital and Weeks Medical Center, designed to improve information sharing and quality of care
- A strong commitment to quality care through a robust, multi-disciplinary approach to Quality Improvement and Patient Satisfaction
- Clean, modern and well-maintained facility
Please Click Here to take our virtual tour and learn more about the services UCVH offers.
With your support, UCVH is proud to be your hospital, and we are proud to be here to serve you!
Scott G. Colby
President & CEO