Dear Community Members,
For over 50 years, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital (UCVH) has been providing care for residents and visitors in 20 communities spanning Oxford County in Maine, northern Coös County in New Hampshire, and the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.
Whether you are a resident who has suddenly taken ill or a visitor who suffered an accident while outdoors, our highly skilled providers, nurses and technicians are here to serve you, 24 hours per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year.
The Mission of UCVH reads: Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital strives to improve the well-being of the rural communities we serve by promoting health and ensuring access to quality care. Our Mission guides how we deliver high-quality care close to home. UCVH currently offers:
- Over 12 medical specialties available here at UCVH, including: Audiology, Cardiology, Ear-Nose-Throat-Allergy, General Surgery, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopaedics, Podiatry, Pulmonary Care, Sleep Medicine, Tele-Medicine Rheumatology and Urology
- Board-certified physicians and highly trained advanced practice clinicians
- Advanced and updated medical imaging (CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Bone Density Screening and MRI), laboratory services, Surgical Services, Endoscopy, Rehabilitation and Infusion Services
- A strong commitment to quality care through a robust, multi-disciplinary approach to Quality Improvement and Patient Satisfaction
- Clean, modern and well-maintained facility
This year UCVH is actively working to secure grant funds and donations for several community programs which benefit local residents, including the proposed wellness center renovation. UCVH is proud to be your hospital, and we welcome any feedback which helps us provide exceptional patient experiences.
UCVH President & CEO