Androscoggin Valley Hospital (AVH) is pleased to announce that John Tarbox, Food Services Department, is AVH’s Employee of the Year for 2022. John was presented this prestigious award by Michael Peterson, FACHE, AVH President, on Monday, May 9, 2022, in the Hospital Cafeteria, in front of his peers, at the kickoff of National Hospital Week.
John received multiple nominations for Employee of the Year, from his co-workers. Some of the positive comments they shared about him include:
- John is phenomenal with all of the patients and staff
- John goes above and beyond to take care of patients’ needs and preferences
- John’s a joy to be around. He has an excellent work ethic
- John always takes the time to check in with staff to make sure we are doing ok
- John takes pride in his department and this facility
In addition to receiving this coveted award, John received a brick in the AVH Auxiliary Impressions of Care Walkway, an earned time day, personalized leaves on the AVH Values trees at the Hospital entrances, a $50 gift certificate to the AVH Sunny Corner Gift Shop, and his name listed on a perpetual plaque.
Nominations for this year’s award included, in addition to John, Karen Bertin-Roy, Debbie Brooks, Rachel Fillion, Kayla Gill, Amie Johnson, Jackie Lacasse, Josette Lavoie, Jen Morin, Felicia Nadeau, Mandy Rancourt, Mandy Remillard, Gaye Roy, Karen Smith, Bill Chabot, Jamison O’Neil,
AVH congratulates John and all nominees.