Now more than ever, your support of Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital is vital to ensuring quality, compassionate care is available locally in our community. Your tax deductible gift, whether it is designated to a service that has special meaning to you or non-designated, will be used thoughtfully to enhance patient care and assure that everyone can receive the medical care they need.
Every day, UCVH makes a difference in the health of our patients and community members. Each year Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital provides thousands of dollars in community benefit programs and services to meet the health needs of the region. Your contribution helps us respond to the most pressing healthcare needs and ensure medical care is available to all who need it regardless of ability to pay.
Unrestricted or undesignated contributions to UCVH will be directed to support:
• Capital equipment purchases (providing the latest technological advances to enhance patient care)
• Care for those in need (support so our less fortunate neighbors receive medical care)
• Community services and programs (innovative health education and support programs to create better health overall)
• Call (603) 388-4299 Administration to make your contribution to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital.
• Send your contribution to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital Administration, 181 Corliss Lane, Colebrook, New Hampshire, 03576. Please be sure to include your return address so that we may thank you and specially designate your gift if you request.
• Please make checks out to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital.
Contact Monique Hand at 603-388-4267
The Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital Volunteer Program was implemented in April of 2003.
The program serves to provide assistance:
- patient and family reception
- directions to hospital departments
- assistance with projects in hospital departments
- switchboard functions
- inpatient diversion activities
- general public questions about services